<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm happy! (: Because I still have hopes for my first 3 months afterall. Yay man! I don't mind going to YJC cause my bro was an ex student and it wasn't as bad as he had imagined. Also, though that school may sound like some shit school but the teachers there are caring. Miss Ong told me that the school would most definitely moderate my L1R5 to 20 points and this is indeed one of the best news ever. :D

Non soccer fans, please proceed to the next prargraph. (:
Alright, so I only had 3 hours of sleep cause I stayed up to watch the match. I can't help it because I had a strong feeling that Liverpool would win and that Dirk Kuyt would score. (: How right I was! But anyway, I've been staying up just for Liverpool matches for the past few years. Yeah I'm a crazy supporter, I know but when you have a strong passion for a soccer team, you'd know what I mean. Haha. I don't mind being sleep deprived actually cause Alonso totally scored a superbly fantastic goal from 60 plus yards and it was totally worth watching! :D And its no mean feat because ball control, skill and the technique has to be perfect. Otherwise, the ball would swerve and ballon into the stands instead of ending up in the net. Yeah, Liverpool were sucky though and their finishing is so annoying. But they won anyway so that's good news. I hope they'll improve soon and take their chances. Next game is against Spurs, I don't really have much confidence but of course, I'd be praying hard for a Liverpool victory and another clean sheet. Hmm. I'll definitely post of the video of that wonder goal from Alonso when youtube has it! :D:D:D:D:D I love Alonso like hell please. He's seriously damn classy as always and the goal was made even sweeter because it was scored by him! (Note: I would be happy even if it were other players who score the marvellous goal but of course, because its Alonso, I'm over the moon! [= ) Hahaha. Okay, ignore this. I'm still pretty hyper I think.

So apparently, I'm still sick and am still coughing like there's no tomorrow. But I had fun today. (: Was supposed to have a study session with Eulynn but it failed! Shit man. Even so, I still enjoy today. Was supposed to go to some place opposite Punggol Park but apparently, the clinic was closed. Went to meet Eulynn's cousin, Liming and we ended up in Hougang Mall's Siam Kitchen, Gelare and lastly, Cafe Cartel. In between, we were totally laughing like some shitheads and it made my day. (: Never had a hearty laugh for such a long time. Haha. Walked Liming to her house before going back to the damn clinic which only opens at 7 to get something. Headed home at around 8. Yeah, that's my day. And, I still can't believe something la! Omg! Its really damn shocking. Jaime, if you're reading this, please remember to ask me alright. I think you'd be equally shocked as well!

Yup, another study session tomorrow at my place. I think it'd be a successful one cause this time, Rowena Seng would be there to make Eulynn and I study! Haha. And I seriously don't see the point in studying for tomorrow's SS test. Its on housing and I would definitely not even bother to do it if it actually comes out in O's. Total waste of time. What a shit topic. Alright, I'm outta here. Bye!